July 25, 2015

ARC Review--> No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West



Title: No Kissing Allowed
Series: No Kissing Allowed, #1?
Author: Melissa West
Release Date: July 28, 2015
Publisher: Entangled Embrace

*Synopsis*
 
A new adult romance from Entangled's Embrace imprint...
No kissing. No touching. And definitely no falling in love...
Armed with her besties, an embarrassing number of shots, and her list of 10 Wild Things To Do Before Adulthood, recent grad Cameron Lawson is partying it up before she starts her dream job at New York's biggest ad agency. Her last task? Hook up with a random guy. And while it's so not her style, the super-sexy guy sitting next to her is definitely game. No names. No details.
At least, that was the plan.
On her first day of work, Cameron discovers her hook-up is none other than Aidan Truitt-her new boss's boss. Talk about failing the "no fraternizing with coworkers" policy on an epic level. Especially when Aidan makes it clear their one night was only the beginning. Falling for him could cost her everything, but sometimes the only way to get what you want is by breaking a few rules...





description 
*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review*
 http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z55b1a55cb3d19.gif 
No Kissing Allowed was like a breath of fresh air. Lately, books have good but not really good and No Kissing Allowed was really good or so I thought so. I really really liked the characters. The Main Characters-Cameron and Aidan have chemistry the very first time they meet. That’s no shocker.  But, as the book moves along that only intensifies as they spend more time together and their relationship blooms into something more. I liked that at the beginning of the book the three girls seem wild when Cammie actually likes everything in order and really doesn’t do anything like she’s about to do. And Aidan was just Aidan. Tall, Dark hair and dark eyes. He sounds dreamy. He can were a suit and casual clothing like a boss. FYI: I actually like guys in suits. I think it’s hot. But I also like them in jeans and a t-shirt. He knows what he wants or so he thinks but Cammie can sure make him question his self. I like that he’s hard working and don’t take no shit. And he doesn’t have favorites.

Honestly, I loved the plot. I liked that it was an office romance. The forbidden romance really calls to me. I really liked that they were in advertising, I haven’t read any books like that (or at least I can’t remember if I have…). I liked that they were both creative and they worked well together in the office, but also out of the office.
I liked where there wasn’t a lot of drama or angst. Sometimes I just like a cute, forbidden romance and this book was exactly that.
I loved Cameron’s two best friends-Grace and Lauren. You could tell that Cameron and Lauren where closer out of them thought. I also loved Cameron’s family. I do wish there had been more scenes with them though. And I would have liked for Aidan to have a friend or two to. He was just so lonely. And I would have liked to have had his POV to, but I still really enjoyed the story. I just usually like characters better when i can read their emotions.
Overall, it’s a solid book. I really enjoyed it. I loved the characters, plot, and romance. I really didn’t like Alexa thought; I knew there was something fishy about her.
If you like a solid plot with lovable characters, little bit of drama, forbidden romance, and a bit of sexy scenes (They are pretty tame. You know what’s happing but it doesn’t really go into many details) then this book would be the perfect read.

*** 
*Purchase Links*  

No comments:

Post a Comment