July 16, 2015

ARC Review --> Cuba Undercover by Linda Bond



Title: Cuba Undercover
Series: It is in a series, but I’m not sure what it’s called and its book 2.
Author: Linda Bond
Release Date: Available Now
Publisher: Entangled Publishing 


Synopsis 

His revenge will change her life forever...

Cuban-American TV reporter Rebecca Menendez's success comes from playing by the rules. When she's kidnapped by a fierce and intensely handsome man who needs her help, however, all of those rules seem pointless. Nothing could have prepared her for being taken hostage...or the irresistible reward if she complies: information about her long-thought dead father.

Antonio Vega has spent almost every day of his adult life dreaming of revenging his father's death. With his sister's life and freedom in jeopardy, Antonio isn't taking any chances. But once Rebecca and Antonio are in Cuba, they're immersed in a world of corruption, deceit, and betrayal. It's a deadly game...and there are no rules.

http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z55a76d6be6e8e.gif 
*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review*
 http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z55a774cd96183.gif
I didn’t realize that this was the second book in the series, but I didn’t have any trouble following along the story line.

AS for my thoughts on the book, I liked it but it wasn’t my favorite book. I really thought that it would have had more action/suspense but it didn’t. There really wasn’t a lot of that.
As for the character I liked them enough. They weren’t my favorite but I didn’t hate them either.

I enjoyed it. I think that it people who like a little bit of action/ romance would enjoy it.

I might go back and read the first book in the series, but I will not be on my priority list or the top of my TBR list.

Overall, this was enjoyable read, but it isn’t anything to brag about. I did like it and it did keep my attention, but there was just something missing for me to love it.
 

*Purchase Links*



No comments:

Post a Comment