July 11, 2015

ARC Review --> Heart and Sole by Miranda Liasson



Title: Heart and Sole
Author: Miranda Liasson
Release Date: Out Now
Publisher: Entangled Indulgence 






*Synopsis*
Getting even.
One step at a time...

Maddie Kingston just walked away from everything in order to take over her family's struggling shoe business. And she's in some serious trouble. The majority of the company's shares have been bought out by none other than Maddie's ex-boyfriend, self-made billionaire Nick Holter. Now Maddie needs his help...even if it means buying Nick from a charity bachelor auction.

After the Kingstons destroyed his grandfather's career, Nick vowed to take over their company. He's inches from victory when he finds himself bought and paid for...by his sexy ex-girlfriend who's hell-bent on saving her family's company. Between their families' feud and their own unfinished business, tempers - and emotions - run hot. Too hot.

Because kissing with the enemy is a guaranteed shoe-in for trouble...




http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z55a184b48d5b7.gif 
*ARC Provided by the Publisher in exchange for honest review*
description 
This was such a cute read. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I loved that I was a second chance romance. I’m such a sucker for those.

Maddie and Nick were so cute together. But I wish they would have got their head stuck out of their butt sooner.

I really liked the concept for the book. I haven’t read any books about a shoe store, but I have read plenty books with the girl/and or guy needing to save a company and the ex-wanting revenge.

It was a good read. I loved Maddie’s family excerpt her grandmeel. I also loved Nick’s grandfather. I loved books with huge families. That’s something that I’ve also enjoyed.

Honestly, this book was a sweet read. If you like second chance romance, then I would definitely suggest you give this a try.

*Purchase Links*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment