October 17, 2015

ARC Review --. Kissing Her Crush (Sugar City, #2) by Ophelia London



Title: Kissing Her Crush
Series: Sugar City, #2
Author: Ophelia London
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Publisher: Entangled Bliss
 He’s sweet trouble...

Natalie Holden wants three things: To be the best chocolate chemist in Hershey, Pennsylvania, to prove her chocolate recipe can help teenage depression, and to get over gorgeous Luke Elliott, the guy she’s had a crush on since birth. Unfortunately, he’s the microbiologist set to debunk her chocolate study. And, of course, he looks more delicious than ever!
Luke Elliott is still bitter over his divorce. Work is his passion now, and landing a huge promotion is just what he needs. What he doesn’t need is a crackpot trying to prove that chocolate cures depression. The last thing he expects is for the crackpot to be Natalie Holden—his “what if” girl from high school—or that she’d still tempt the hell out of him.

They may not see eye-to-eye on her project, but they can’t deny the explosive chemistry that keeps pulling them together. Even when it risks their jobs and the very different futures they both want…

Kissing her Crush is the second book in the Sugar City series by Ophelia London. And let me tell you, this book was just as cute as the first one. This one was probably a little more so.

Well with it being a Bliss title, you know it’s going to be a cute and sweet romance. And this book did not disappoint. To me this book stood out from the other one because 1) It was based around Hershey chocolate. 2) A lot of this book is based in a research lab and I really liked that. I liked to read about what it would be like to be in a lab. And I liked where Like and Natalie didn’t see eye to eye on the sweets and her little project. I liked where one minute they would argue about something and then the next they would be making out. Some books this idea don’t flow with the plot, but it did with this one. It worked out perfect.
And even thought this does have a more series side to it, I still thought it was cute. The other thing doesn’t really factor into that.
I really liked Luke’s family and Natalie’s too. I do wish we would have read about them more thought.
Overall, I really liked this book. I loved the characters and thought it was so cute. If you like the small towns and cute romances then I would say this would be a good book for you.
And I love these covers they switched too. This one is sooo cute. I can’t wait for the next book!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment