October 3, 2015

ARC Review --> The Greek's Tycoon's Tarnished Bride (Men of Zodiac, #10) by Rachel Lyndhurst






Title: The Greek Tycoon’s Tarnished Bride
Author: Rachel Lyndhurst
Series: Men of Zodiac, #10
Publisher: Entangled Indulgence
Release Date: October 5, 2015
Source: Publisher –Thank Y’all!



Synopsis


 Sign: Capricorn

He loves power, material success...and sex.

Erica Silver has never done things the "usual" way. A single mom working towards a degree in psychology, she's paying her way as an exotic dancer. No one can tell Erica how to live her life...especially not some handsome, arrogant Greek stranger, who wants to take her son away from his "unfit" mother.

Successful entrepreneur Tito Makris has no choice but to fulfill his best friend's last wish. He must bring his friend's son to Greece to claim a multi-billion euro legacy. Still, taking the boy from his mother-however tarnished she may be-is pretty much the last thing Tito wants. So he offers Erica a radical choice: marry him and stay with her son...or lose the boy-and him-forever.


Review
 
4 stars


After learning about his dead best friend’s son, Tito Makris sets out to find him. It takes a little while but he finally finds the boy’s mother, an exotic dancer in a club working.
Trying to support her son and go to university to earn a degree in Psychology, Erica takes dancing jobs when she needs extra money. After them meeting, they don’t see eye to eye. Her babies father’s family don’t think she fit to be raising her son, but they also want Nick to inheritance the legacy, and he’s the only male heir left.
After a while they finally come to an agreement. But along the way choices half to be made. But in the end will it be the right choices they make or could it end in heartbreak.

So the first thing I would like to mention is that I did like Erica, but she did have a few flaws. I got that she didn’t like Tito much, but the way she went about it just made her seem a witch (I like you know what I’m meaning here). Like she did it a little too well. But that’s like in the first half of the book. The other half her character did get better.
I also don’t like the boy’s father’s family. I don’t like their beliefs and all that jazz. And I do wished that we would have actually saw Tito’s family instead of just being told about his child hood. But from the sounds of it, I don’t like them either. They sound like horrible people. And this also includes Erica’s mom. She sounds awful too.
I honestly didn’t have a problem with Tito. I really liked his character. I loved how he was with Nick and his mother. He was patient with Erica. And I liked that about him. But I also liked how he didn’t take her crap either. Great couple.

Overall, I really enjoyed it. I liked where it was set in England and Greece. The way the author describes the setting you would think you’re there. Or at least I did. I really liked watching them sort their relationship out. I would sort of consider this an enemies to lover book because of the way they are at the beginning of the book. So yes, I would recommend it.


*Puchase Links*



No comments:

Post a Comment