April 26, 2015

ARC Review --> Changing His Game (Gamers, #1) by Megan Erickson



Title: Changing His Game (Gamers, #1)

Author: Megan Erickson
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Publisher: Entangled: Brazen
Rating: 4 stars


Pre-Order Links
 

Synopsis



He controls the game, but she’s rewriting all the rules…

Marley Lake is no stranger to awkwardness, but getting caught watching a dirty GIF by the company’s hot new IT guy exceeds even her standards. That is, until she realizes he's as turned on by it as she is. But with a big promotion on the line, she refuses to let her current dry spell be her downfall. Maybe.

Austin Rivers has no business lusting after the irresistible editor of Gamers Magazine. He's a secret partner in the business—and technically Marley’s boss. One look at that GIF, though, and he’s ready to install a whole lot more than just software…as long as she never finds out who he really is.

But reality’s not as virtual as it seems, and when Austin’s identity jeopardizes Marley’s promotion, he has to change his game or risk losing the only woman with the cheat code to his heart.
description

*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review* Thank You!


description

Being a “Gamer” myself, I found this book really enjoyable and Hot. Well by being a “Gamer” I should clarify that. I only play Call of Duty games. That’s it.
The Plot…
  Hot geeky guy meets hot geeky girl…
The Heroine believes that the MC works as an IT guy in the company, when in fact he owns part of the company. But Austin (the MC) doesn’t correct her. And there might be a few other things that Marley doesn’t know about him either.
That’s pretty much sums up the plot. Oh and lots of Steam in this book.
Overall Thoughts…
Well, overall I really enjoyed this. I loved that the plot of the book was about a people who like games. But it was also hot, so there was no complaining from me.
And I liked the side characters to. I hope that a few of them get their own book.
The writer really does have a way with words and hot scenes. Since this was my first Megan Erickson book, I will be reading some of her other books and more books in this series.
I think if you like Games (ok, so you don’t even have to like games) and you like really hot books then give this one a try.
Happy Reading :) 

description


No comments:

Post a Comment