March 12, 2014

Review: Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep

Title: Killer Frost ( Mythos Academy, #6)
Author: Jennifer Estep
Release Date: Out Now
Goodreads Description:

I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before–and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death … most likely mine.

Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic–and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side, in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about.

Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good … or I am.


*Review*

I love this series. I'm sad it's over. I liked the conclusion to Gwen's story. The whole book mostly centered around the final battle with Loki. It was pretty awesome. There was not a dull moment in the whole book. I love Gwen and Logan. I love how Logan and the rest of her friends is always there for Gwen. I love Mythology. I loved how Jennifer Estep created this world. I really hope she writes more Mythology book's.

I recommend this  series to Mythology lovers.

* 4 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment