March 4, 2014

Review for Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Title: Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds
Release Date: Out Now
Goodreads Description: 

When Cash Mayson was forced to choose between the love of his life and his unborn child, he knew exactly what he had to do. No matter how broken it left him. 
When Lilly Donovan was forced to accept that the guy she loved wasn’t who she thought he was and became a single mother, she knew exactly what she had to do. Proving just how strong she was. 
What happens when years later you find out that everything you thought you knew was a lie? 
Can two people who once loved each other overcome the obstacles that are thrown at them and fall in love all over again?
Cash Mayson had forgotten how it felt to be loved Until Lilly came back into his life. And now that he remembers, he will do everything within his power to keep not only the woman that he loves, but also his children. 
The power of love is a beautiful thing.

*Review*

I love Aurora Rose Reynolds. I loved Until November and Until Trevor, But I only liked this book. There were a few issues that I had with it. The first being that Lilly forgave Cash right away. I thought that she should have at least been a  little upset that he left her, and got married. I know that Lilly Loved him but come on, make him work a little for your forgiveness. That was the main thing that got on my nerves. The other thing was at the school, when the EX showed up. I thought Lilly could of been a little more stronger. She just let her get away with ruing her career.  

I loved the kids. They were so cute. I'm glad they got along so well. Loved the other characters as well. I'm glad Lilly and Cash got their second chance. I liked Lilly but their were a few times I thought she could of been more stronger than what she really was. Cash was pretty likable, although I hate that he let Lilly(I Know he thought he was doing the right thing).

Over all it was good, but not great.

Recommended: Yes

I also loved Nico. Can't wait for his book. So Excited.....


*4 Stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment