April 13, 2016

Wattpad Wednesday, #5


 Wattpad Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Megpie93's Book Blog. Each Week I will be hosting one book on my blog that I've read on Wattpad that I have liked. And all the books I will be talking about are FREE. But you do need to make you an account.


And Week 5 is....
             
                          Meeting Ellie by Kylekay




Title: Meeting Ellie
Author:Kylekay
Genre: Romance,Teen Fiction
Read: Wattpad
*Contains adult content. It only has like a couple of scenes. 17+*
Synopsis
 
Ellie Coleman comes from the poor side of town.  
When she becomes best friends with Knox Hendrix, 
quarterback at Ole Miss and the pride of Stanford her 

life changes. Used to being ignored by the town and her
 parents she finds herself opening up to Knox and his 
family. When Knox has to leave for school he asks her 
to go with him. Ellie refuses after a talk with his 
mother that destroys her illusion of her friends 
acceptance of her. She leaves to make it on her own, 
sick of her parents and her home town. Four years pass
 and she fights her way to get a job as an intern at 
ESPN television, while studying journalism at a local 
college. When Knox comes to the station for an 
interview he sees the girl who ran away with his heart.
 When she sees him she ignores the pain of his betrayal
 does her job. What happens when she discovers that the
 thing that kept them apart for four years was a lie? 


Review/Why I picked this book…
I honestly loved how possessive the hero was of Ellie.
It was like as soon as he saw her he wanted her for 
himself. I really like when the hero goes head over
heels for the heroine and Knox totally did.
 
This was a really cute book with a second chance at 
love. I loved watching them fall in love when they were
teens and i loved watching them fall back in love with 
each other after their separation of 4 years. 

I loved all of the characters including the secondary
characters. The only character I didn't like was knox's
mom. She was one of the biggest bitches I have read in
a book.

Overall, I really enjoyed it. Knox made the book. I 
loved how possessive and protective he was of Ellie.
  
 















No comments:

Post a Comment