April 6, 2016

Wattpad Wednesday #4

Wattpad Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Megpie93's Book Blog. Each Week I will be hosting one book on my blog that I've read on Wattpad that I have liked/loved. And all the books I will be talking about are FREE. But you do need to make you an account.

Week 4 is...

        Until I Met You by Winx1348 aka Emma Rose  
    
I have loved all of her books on wattpad. I honestly recommend them all... 

Title: Until I Met You
Author: Winx1348 / Emma Rose
Genres: Romance, Young Adult, Teen Fiction
Read: Wattpad

 
      S Y N O P S I S

For Jessalyn and her mom, moving to the small town of Avondale, California seemed like the perfect decision; they wanted the new scenery but what they really needed was a new start.

Jessalyn Hartley had always been shy and one to keep to herself, but now, as she enters her final year of high school at Crestview High, she's more determined than ever to stay hidden in the shadows.

However, all of that may change when she crosses paths with the supposed bad boy; Cason Michaels, and figures out that maybe she just had to meet the right person to break her out of her shell.


Review/why I picked this book…

One of the first books I read on wattpad and can still remember it. That‘s one of the reasons why I picked it. Another is i thought it was really cute. I liked the setting of the book. Beaches, boys and highschool. What's not to love?

Both characters have something tragic going on in their life or is currently going through something. This brings them together. I really liked that.

It’s a really cute book after you get past both of their “Past”. I really liked the characters and their friends.
  
This would be a cute beach read. Light, fluffy and cute. Great characters. Great friends. Great parents.

Winx1348 is one of my favorite authors on wattpad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment