March 25, 2016

Wattpad Wednesday, #2


Wattpad Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Megpie93's Book Blog. Each Week I will be hosting one book on my blog that I've read on Wattpad that I have liked. And all the books I will be talking about are FREE. But you do need to make you an account.

Week 2 is...
     
               Rightfully His by Raylor17

                This is a Werewolf romance



Title: Rightfully His
Author: Raylor17
Genres: Werewolf, Romance, Young Adult
Read: Wattpad
Synopsis


You can’t run from your past. Everyone has heard those words before. No matter how hard she tries, Tinsley can’t hide from the horrific memories of having her pack murdered. Years later, and she’s still trying to move on. The last thing she wants is to find her mate. Especially when her mate is one arrogant, annoying, and sarcastic Alpha. Especially when her mate is one undeniably good looking, powerful, and charming (at times) Alpha. From the moment they met, Tinsley has been Rightfully His. Sometimes though, old packs hold grudges.


Read Rightfully His on Wattpad Here


Review/why I picked this book...
First off, I'm say I did not like Daniel at the beginning of the book. He was so horrible and he was a really big man whore. At the very beginning Daniel is in bed with a woman-well girl- he's still in high school. He kicks her out while hes on the phone and checks out a girl out the window while on the phone with his best friend. He does a few other things i don't like but luckily he gets his act together later on in the book. 

Whereas Daniel is arrogant and thinks he runs the world, Tinsley isn't like that at all. She doesn't take shit from anyone and she's friendly and everyone likes her.

I like the secondary characters as well.

The book does have some action in the second half. And yes, it has to do with Tinsley. There's a few things throughout the book that actually gets the plot going.

Overall, I really liked this book. I liked the characters. Well, a few got on my nerves. But, that's to be expected with the plot. It had some good action and romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment