March 22, 2016

ARC Review --> Snowbound Seduction by Melissa Schroeder



Title: Snowbound Seduction
Author: Melissa Schroeder
Release Date: Available Now
Publisher: Entangled- Select Contemporary 


SYNOPSIS
This blizzard is blazing hot...

Trevor MacMillian is the tart and incredibly sexy executive chef who’s made pastry chef Elaine Masterson’s life a living hell. But when she catches him in nothing but a tiny little towel, it’s almost enough to make her forget they’re stranded in a luxurious mountain cabin together...or that she hates him almost as much as she craves him like a sinfully forbidden dessert.

Being alone in a romantic secluded cabin might just kill Trevor outright. If Elaine hates him now, how much will she hate him if she finds out he’s been fantasizing about her full, kissable lips? So Trevor argues with her. Makes her angry— until an intense and unexpected kiss turns their hostility into insatiable hunger. And with this much heat, the snowstorm outside doesn’t stand a chance...
REVIEW

3 stars

This was my first book by Melissa and I enjoyed it. I didn’t realize that this was a novella and thought I was going to have a longer book. But, those few chapters we did get, those were full of smoking hot sexual tension, jealousy, and one character being afraid to go after what she wanted.
This book was sweet, yet it was also hot. Trevor and Elaine both hate each other or so they think, when it’s actually they are hot for each other. You could definitely feel the pull between the two and that’s what I really liked.
Overall, I thought it was cute. I liked the characters but with Elaine I wanted to smack her at the end for doing something stupid, but I also saw that coming so I wasn’t surprised. 

*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review*
PURCHASE LINKS
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment