June 9, 2014

Review: Perfect Opposite by Zoya Tessi

Title: Perfect Opposite
Author: Zoya Tessi
Release Date: Out Now
Source: *eARC From Xpresso Book Tours*
Rating : 4 stars


*Synopsis*


Their wishes were simple and modest. Fate had other things in store though, and she can be a real bitch sometimes.

- All he wanted was to get the job done and somehow to endure those long months playing nanny to a spoiled little rich girl. Without strangling her with his bare hands in the process. Well, it is going to be much easier said than done.

- All she wanted was to escape the past and live like any other nineteen-year-old girl. Her plan definitely didn’t include the arrogant, tattooed savage, with his awful mohawk hair and lack of social graces, whose only mission was to stick real close and mess up her life.

But, people aren't always what they seem to be, are they?

*Book Links*



*Review*

*eARC from Expresso Book Tours*

I thought the author did a good job at her Debut Novel. I will be reading  more books by this Author.

I half to throw this out that Sasha did get on my nerves a little throughout the book. It was just little things like: when she was taking to Alex, she was always so mean to him. She was also so mean to her Dad. And she was always getting aggravated with her best friend. I really didn't understand why. Yes, he had a shitty job but you could tell that he loved her and wanted what was best. Although, the Alex situation did change. Which is why I actually started to like her.

Yes, I did like Alex. He could totally make you Swoon with his don't give a crap persona. I liked that he dished whatever Sasha dished to him, he dished it back to her. They were constantly going back and forth between each other.

I does not have any hot scenes. I was hoping it did but it don't. As in it skips right over the good stuff. But, it is still a good book and I do recommend it to someone who loves a good love story.

The Plot twist? OMG did not see that coming. I really liked it. I really hope there is going to be a second book.Somethings were left unresolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment