June 1, 2014

Review: ARV-3 By Cameo Renae

Title: ARV-3 (The After Life Saga, #1)
Author: Cameo Renae
Release Date: Out Now
Rating : 5 stars

*Synopsis*


The beginning of the end. The Apocalypse.

A nuclear fallout wiped out every living thing on the planet, except for a few thousand of us who took shelter in underground bunkers across the globe. Now, after thirteen long years, we were finally able to return to the topside to begin to rebuild.

We thought we were alone. We were never more wrong.

Before the fallout, scientists had worked on creating an anti-radiation vaccine (ARV). The first two attempts failed, but despite the incomplete tests and results, the government approved and distributed the third serum to the masses in an effort to aid those who had no shelter.

It worked, keeping those who remained on the topside alive, but it also altered and mutated them. This new and infectious threat had completely outnumbered us. Now, we not only had to rebuild our planet. We would have to fight for it.

My name is Abigail Park. I’m seventeen, and this is my story.

*Review*

This was my first book by Cameo Renae and I loved it. I loved the world she built and all the unique and details she added. I loved the characters. Abi was a kickass character and I really hope she continues to do so throughout the rest of the series. Finn, was just as amazing as Abi was. He was so sweet and caring. He was always there for her when she need him. They had a special relationship and I loved it. I really can't wait to see what's in store for them next. Can't wait for book 2. 

I also like that the main characters has grown ups with them. Usually the books I read, they only have a few people with them and it's usually teens. I also like how Abi had her family their with her. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment