June 23, 2014

Review: Cooper (Corps Security, #4) by Harper Sloan

Tile: Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
Author: Harper Sloan
Release Date: June 20, 2014
Rating: 5 stars

*Synopsis*
Do you take me seriously? Because I don’t. I use my jokes and easygoing personality to hide the pain I’ve felt since he took his last breath. I’m adrift without my partner in crime, my best friend…my brother. I can taste the vengeance just within my grasp.

Until she barges into my life. Promising me happiness and a peace I’ve been craving for years. She is the sun to my darkness, the happy to my despair.

But she holds secrets. Just like I do. She holds hers close, where I just pray mine don’t rock the walls we’re trying to build.

Now I’m stuck at a crossroads between my desire for revenge and my craving for her and the life we could have together—and I have no idea which road I should travel.

All I know with crystal clear certainty is that the past has the power to destroy it all.


*Review*

To be honest here, I wasn't as excited for this book as I was for the other books. But now that i have read it and got their story I can say that I did love it. I really liked how she had the flashbacks with coop. I can understand why he was such a man whore and didn't want to settle down. Poor Asher. I really didn't expect much out of him, but i know that i should of. Harper just isn't capable of writing a sucky book. Each of her Character's has a characteristic that makes you fall in love with them. Its just now her flow. Asher was a total Alpha in and out of the bedroom. And I have noticed that in all of Harper's books that they are the hard core Alphas as in they don't even want their friends to touch their woman. Thats totally hot. I really liked Chelcie. I like how she was their for Asher. Especially when he had his days where he missed his brother. I also like how they give each other nick names. And the Sex: totally hot.

Now I half to confess that I was wondering when Maddox was going to show up. I am on #teamMaddoxLocke. I have been since the first book. The broken ones, its always the broken one that get you. With me Confessing that I am team Maddox I cannot freaking wait for his book. I loved the little snippet you get from his POV in this book. And him calling Emmy his Angel? OMG I totally swooned at that part. And I loved Emmy in this book to. I have a feeling that Maddox & Em's book is going to be the best.

*Other Book's in the Series*

 Axel (Corps Security, #1)
 Amazon / B&N / Goodreads 
 Axel & Izzy's Book







Cage (Corps Security, #2)
 Amazon / B&N / Goodreads 
Cage & Melissa's Book




Beck (Corps Security, #3)
Amazon / B&N / Goodreads  
Beck & Dee's Book




Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
Amazon  / B&N / Goodreads 
Continuation of Cage & Melissa's Book









Coming Soonà
Because she save's the best for last!

Locke (Corps Security, #5)
      Goodreads
Maddox & Emmy’s Book

#teamMaddoxLocke

No comments:

Post a Comment