February 25, 2014

Review: Push the Envelope by Rochelle Paige

Title: Push the Envelope
Author: Rochelle Paige
Release Date: Out Now
Goodreads Blurb:

Alexa is just your average college junior, attending classes and piloting Mile High Club charter flights. Boys haven't been on her radar for a couple years after a disastrous breakup with her high school sweetheart. Her plans to focus on school hit a bit of a snag when she meets bad-boy Drake Bennett and he sets his sights on making her his own. 

Drake transferred to Blythe College for the rugby team, not for a new assortment of college girls. He's sexy and cocky, and he attracts women like moths to a flame. When he meets Alexa, Drake knows he's met his match. She tries to resist him, but Drake isn't used to taking no for an answer.

This does not have a cliffhanger.
                                                              Warning: 18+ due to sexual content

*Review*

I Really liked this book. I thought Drake had a perfect balance of Alpha male and being a Sweetheart.

Alexa, I thought she had one of the perfect jobs. You never see a female being a pilot. It was awesome. Or a female having a decent job in college. Drake is a nice guy with a tad bit of Alpha male. He gets what he wants and what he wants is Alexa. 

I liked the character's but at the begging I had Doubt's about Alexa's bestfriend,Aubrey. I thought she was kinda obnoxious. But as the story progress's you find out that she is actually a nice friend. She was their for Alexa when she really needed her. I also really liked Jackson. He was Aubrey sister and Alexa's best guy friend. 

I also like that this story have cheating. I really hate cheating and wont read book's with it in it.

I really Can't wait for Jackson's book.

*4 Stars*

*Purchase Links*

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

*Author Link*

Rochelle Paige Website

No comments:

Post a Comment