January 4, 2016

Release Day Blast --> Running Wilde (Wilde Security, #4) by Tonya Burrows



RUNNING WILDE
Wilde Security, #4
by Tonya Burrows
January 4, 2016
Macmillan > Entangled > Ignite imprint
239 pages
Romantic Suspense





All's fair in lust and seduction...
Lark Warren can never stay one person for too long, so when her past starts to catch up to her, she hops the first bus out of DC, steals a new name, and goes deep into hiding in New Orleans. Unfortunately, all it takes is the wrong set of eyes to blow her cover. Enter Vaughn the man she once let too close to her real self.
Ex-Navy SEAL Vaughn Wilde has one objective: drive Lark back to DC to face charges for identity theft which would be easier if he could forget the three lust-filled weeks he shared with her before she disappeared. With each passing mile, he can’’t ignore the heat still sparking between them...or the fact he has led her enemies right to her.
Lark can’t stay with Vaughn, not when it will put him in the crosshairs of the dangerous man she’s spent the last five years running from. But Vaughn is determined to keep her safe even if it means she’ll run off with his heart all over again.

Who is Lark Warren?
Vaughn Wilde has been wondering this since she took off all of a sudden a few months ago. Now that Lark is on the run, it’s up to Vaughn to find her. Lark is always a step ahead of Vaughn. Does he finally find her or does she stay hidden…
Vaughn and Lark were interesting to read about. I have wanted answers about some of the questions I had and I’m glad that that was taken care of.
Vaughn could easy be one of my favorite Wilde guys. He’s just got that mysterious vibe about him. But I think Greer beats him at that. Vaughn is more the dark and quiet type. Except when it comes to Lark.
A few parts of the book I didn’t like what Lark done and that made me not like her as much as I wanted to. I can see why she done it, but it still just didn’t sit with me right.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. It’s up there with Jude’s book. Jude’s book is my favorite so far. Maybe that will change when Greer’s book releases because I’m dying to have it.
I thought this book had a good ratio of romance and suspense. I would have liked to read a little bit more with them instead of her running all of the time. But that didn’t affect my rating for this book.
This is a must read if you have enjoyed this series so far.
And after finding a little bit about Greer, I want his book NOW.
Greer just might be my favorite Wilde guy yet. So far it's Jude but we Shaw see.




Universal Amazon - myBook.to/RunningWilde









Check out the rest of the books in the series…








Tonya Burrows wrote her first romance in 8th grade and hasn't put down her pen since. Originally from a small town in Western New York, she suffers from a bad case of wanderlust and usually ends up moving someplace new every few years. Luckily, her two dogs and ginormous cat are excellent travel buddies.
When she's not writing about hunky military heroes, Tonya can be found at a bookstore or the dog park. She also enjoys painting, watching movies, and her daily barre workouts. A geek at heart, she pledges her TV fandom to Supernatural and Dr. Who.
tonya@tonyaburrows.com
Join Tonya's fan group, HORNET'S Wilde Honeys - https://www.facebook.com/groups/honetswildehoneys/
Winner's Choice - Any One (1) WILDE SECURITY ebook by Tonya Burrows ($2.99 value) -


(INTL) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment