February 26, 2015

ARC Review --> The Millionaire's Deception by Wendy Byrne


The Millionaire's DeceptionThe Millionaire's Deception by Wendy Byrne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*Synopsis*
 He always wins. And she never gives up...

Rafe McCall has a reputation as the Closer. He rakes in serious cash to make deals happen. Convincing small restaurant owner Frankie Ritacco to sell his business for property development should have been a piece of cake. So Rafe blows into Wilcox, Iowa on his Harley, convinced the deal is all but done. But he is so, so wrong...

For starters, “Frankie” is a woman. A stunning, stubborn woman who wants to preserve her idyllic small town. The Crossroads Café is a family legacy Frankie plans to leave to her future children, and there is no way she's selling—even to a sexy millionaire who makes her heart race. But her café is in serious trouble, and Rafe must decide if he can close the deal...or if he's found the deal breaker of a lifetime.


description

*ARC provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for honest review* Thank You!!

description

This was a cute quick enjoyable read. I didn’t like it as much as I’d hoped, but I didn’t hate it either.
I love books where the hero/heroine works in a restaurant/Café or just anything that has to do with food. I have always enjoyed them. With Frankie own her own restaurant I figured I’d love this book. That didn’t happen, but I did really enjoy it.
I liked Frankie, I thought she was a great Heroine. She could stand up for herself and she did. But, she was also a sweetheart. She liked to help people and she did.
Rafe, I liked as well. He was kind of cocky and an asshole at first, but he turned out to be an okay guy.
I thought the book was kind of slow at times. It is more of just a cute quick read, or so that’s what it was too me.
Overall thoughts…
I liked it. I thought it was cute and a quick read. I liked the plot and the characters. I will read more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment