April 26, 2014

Review: Secret Alpha (A is For Alpha Male, #2) by Laurel Ulen Curtis

Title: Secret Alpha(A is For Alpha Male, #2)
Author: Laurel Ulen Curtis
Release Date: April 29, 2014
Source: *eARC from the Author*

*Synopsis*
I’m Dan Smith, and I’m currently living two lives. Maybe even three if you really look into it. Haley, Allison, Hunter, Wade, Sergio, and Isla all exist in one or more of them somehow.

Am I a supporting role in their stories, or are they merely 

characters in mine? You decide.


Haley told her story. Now I’ll tell mine.


She said. He said.
This is my story.

*Review*

Please read "A is For Alpha Male" before you read this book. Yes, its a companion novel but its also Dan-O's Point of view from book 1.

In this book you get Dan-O's Point of View. I loved his side of things. It was as funny as the first book and I really loved it. I really think Dan-O just went up on my hotness meter. He could be a sweetheart one minute then the next he could make you laugh your ass off. They just totally clicked from the start.I really liked Haley she was not a whiny ass character that you really just wanted to punch. She was like the coolest chick ever, funnier that shit.Reading from his perspective was really cool because there was a lot of things you didn't get to experience in the first book. I really really enjoyed the second book as much as the first and really recommend it.

*5 stars*


*Other Books in the Series*





*Other Books by Laurel Ulen Curtis*

The One Series


No comments:

Post a Comment