February 3, 2019

ARC Review | Armed 'N' Ready (Federal K-9, #2 | Tee O'Fallon

Title : Armed 'N' Ready

Series: Ferderal K-9 ,#2

Author: Tee O'Fallon

Publisher: Entangled Amara

Release Date : February 25, 2019

Add to Goodreads

Synopsis

Massachusetts State Police Sgt. Nick Houston is as tough as they come, and he and his K-9, Saxon, are hot on the trail of a major illegal gun dealer. But his best lead—the beautiful owner of the Dog Park Café, Andi Hardt––is not cooperating. Doesn’t matter how sexy she is, or that his dog seems to be in love with her. She’s a suspect and he won’t cross that line. Ever.

Andi Hardt sank everything into her dream business—the Dog Park Café, a restaurant catering to dogs as much as people. Now everything is in jeopardy because of one extremely frustrating, incredibly hot state trooper. Like it or not, she’s in Nick’s crosshairs, and he’s calling the shots. Her only option: cooperate, or lose everything she’s worked so hard for.

Nick and Andi are catapulted straight into the danger zone, forcing them to make life-altering choices, and face their desires. Risking his life for Andi is the easy part. Risking his heart is the toughest assignment Nick will face.

Review | 4 stars | ARC Copy from Publisher

I honestly really enjoyed this whole series. This book in particular I loved. I loved how the hero was so moody. I love the broken guys. I love reading about when the hero falls for the heroine. And I loved the hero's dog. 

I really liked the heroine. She was fabulous. She wasn't winey or anything. I loved the scenes between the two main characters. I really enjoyed their banter back and forth.

The suspense was great. I love when a book is half and half. Half suspense and half romance. Sometimes it's hard to find books like that, usually their either romance with like 10% suspense or their 90% suspense with 10% romance. I'm glad I can say this book was 50/50. 

Overall, I love this series. If you like romantics suspense books with 50/50 (romance/suspense) then this book would be right up your alley. Definitely recommend it.

Safety--> SWE
(view spoiler)

Others in the series...

Book 1

Add to goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment