September 30, 2015

Review --> Raber Wolf Pack Box Set by Ryan Michele



Title: Raber Wolf Pack Box Set
Author: Ryan Michele
Release Date: Available Now
Genre: PNR *18 and older*Explicit content
Rating: 4 stars



Synopsis


***This is the complete 3 book series of the Raber Wolf Pack***

“There will come a time in our world when greed, power, and wealth will overrule good judgment, and packs will be destroyed.”

In the blink of an eye, everything can change, altering life as we know it forever.

The Raber wolf pack has lived a quiet existence for the past seventy-five years until now. Fates have aligned and the oracles’ proclamations are coming to fruition. As the leaders of the pack find their mates, one by one, what should be cause for celebration quickly turns into a time for survival.

An unknown enemy lurks, unraveling their sense of security and attempting to destroy them. Witches, wizards, and other wolves are no match for what the pack must defeat. As each couple mates, evil unleashes a series of consequences, throwing the pack’s plans off course. Nothing can prepare them for what lies ahead. Battles must be fought, lives will be lost.

Will the Raber pack survive? Will love conquer, or will it be ammunition for their demise?

Raber Wolf Pack Book One http://amzn.to/1hc2FUF
Raber Wolf Pack Book Two http://amzn.to/1EtwMvn
Raber Wolf Pack Book Three http://amzn.to/1EtwPaJ

*Review*
 

4 stars
Very enjoyable shifter series.
I liked everything that was going on but I had some issue with all of the books.
I liked how the series wasn’t just based on wolves; it had a mixture between supernatural creatures.
I liked how each couple had a certain task that they were set to do. I’m not going to go into the details because I find that not knowing what they half to do is better than just me stating what they were supposed to do.
In the first book, I hated what happened to Zara. And to know that it was the people that was supposed to love her had done that to her. Yeah really liked this book.
In the second book, I also hated the things going on with her parents. But, in the end I all work out.
And in the last book, well I did like her parents. I also like where it would take the six-3 couples: to save the day. Although I don’t necessary agree with that. The woman forgot to mention somebody else that was needed.
So this series has more Pros than cons. I did really enjoy it. It was a fast and hot read. I would recommend this series.
Overall, I would rate the whole series 4 stars. Or well  3.75, so I just rounded it. I liked how it all tied in together. And well I do wish that the books would have been a bit longer. But that’s my only complaint.

Recommend: Yes, thought I would also recommend Rochelle Paige’s shifter series as well.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment