June 12, 2015

ARC Review --> Revenge Best Served Hot (Men of the Zodiac, #6) by Jackie Braun





Title: Revenge Best Served Hot
Series: Men of Zodiac, #6
Author: Jackie Braun
Out Now
Rating: 4 Stars
















Synopsis



Sign: Virgo

He’s all business…until he’s all hers

Brody Flynn waited years to get his revenge on Douglass Shipping for his parents’ accidental deaths. Now the company is fumbling, profits are down, and it’s the perfect time for a hostile takeover. Vengeance. But the former CEO’s daughter Kate Douglass has other plans…

Kate’s been waiting for her chance to take on a real role at Douglass and prove to her family that she’s not the fragile piece of glass they all think she is. There’s no way she’ll give up without a fight. All she has to do is convince the gorgeous new CEO to hire her…and not fall for him.

But Brody was never supposed to feel attracted to the daughter of his enemy. He was never supposed to want her as hard as he does. And the only thing stronger than his hunger for revenge is his hunger for her…


*Purchase Links*



http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z557acea2ec42d.gif


*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review*

http://www.glittertextonline.com/donez/z557acf07359df.gif 
I have been reading The Men of Zodiac series since the first book, even though I didn’t realize it was a series. Some I have enjoyed more than others, but Revenge Best Served Hot was a very nice read.

This book was like a nice breathe of fresh air. I have been in a book slump for quite a while and this book took care of that for me.

 The one thing that really stood out to me throughout the book was the sexual tension between Kate and Brody.  The first moment these two meet its there instantly. Which, I must say I loved.

Which bring me to the main characters. I’m not going to lie. I loved them. I loved the plot. I loved the secondary characters. I loved everything about the book. I don’t have a bad thing to say about the book.

Overall, I liked it. It was such an enjoyable read. Strong characters, strong plot. Great read! This is a fast read; you get a great build up for the special moment between the two.

Go one click!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment