May 11, 2015

ARC Review --> Can't Resist the Cowboy (Paint River Ranch, #3) by Elizabeth Otto



Title: Can’t Resist the Cowboy
Series: Paint River Ranch, #3
Author: Elizabeth Otto
Release Date: May 12, 2015
Publisher: Entangled Bliss
Rating: 3 stars
 

Synopsis


Injured and discharged, Marine Levi Haywood has returned to his family's ranch in order to heal and start a new life. After all, once a cowboy, always a cowboy. The only problem? Life at the ranch has moved on since he joined the service, and suddenly his role is much less clear. And things get a lot more confusing when his childhood sweetheart shows up.

Carrie Lynn Waite has never known a time when she didn't love Levi. They were childhood sweethearts, but because of her illness, she was forced to move to the city, away from the ranching life. Now Carrie's come home only to learn her family's ranch is in trouble and Levi is back, along with an undeniable attraction she can't resist. But some things never change. Now Carrie must decide between her future...and the cowboy she could never resist.

description 

*ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for honest review*
description 



I loved the other two books in the series. Although, I think the first book is still my favorite. But this book is my least favorite book in the series.
I liked the book. I was expecting more for Levi’s book though. And Carrie was okay, but I really didn’t connect with her.  

I liked that the others from the previous books were in this one sum. I liked seeing them.
Overall thoguhts…                                                                                 Overall, I liked the book, nothing special or nothing crappy. It had some cute moments between the two MC’s. Then again Carrie made a few questionable choices.
*****
If you are wondering about Levi’s story, I say go for it and read this one. Maybe you’ll like this more than I did, maybe not.      



*Purchase Links*

No comments:

Post a Comment