May 29, 2014

Review: Bender (The Core Four, #1) by Stacy Borel

Title: Bender (The Core Four, #1)
Author: Stacy Borel
Release Date: Out Now
Rating: 5 stars
Amazon / B&N / Goodreads

*Synopsis*


All Keegan wanted was a roommate who was quiet, minded their own business, and paid for part of the rent. Instead, she got Camden Brooks. 

Camden, with his sinful body, sharp tongue, and the inability to stay out of Keegan’s personal space, couldn’t seem to curb his interest in the new girl who wouldn’t put up with his domineering ways. 

Feelings were running rampant, sexual tension was thick, and both were struggling to let go of control. 

To some people, getting a roommate simply meant living with another person. But to both Camden and Keegan it was a curveball that neither was prepared to swing at. 

**Strong sexual content** 
Can be read as a stand alone. Each brother will have their own book. (A 96,000 word novel)

*Review*

Look at the cover. It's Gorgeous. Love it.
This was my first Stacy Borel book and I really freaking liked it. I do plan on finishing the rest of the series.

I liked that the parents were obsessed with Baseball and decided to name her 4 son's after a baseball field. Totally awesome.

I loved all the characters. I loved the plot, really just everything about the book. I really could not find anything wrong with the book. I was just awesome. I liked that Keegan was a sweetheart. She could literally make friends with anyone. I also liked that Camden was a totally ass. OK, so I know that he did say a few things that were totally not ok. But I think he made up for it later  on in the book.

I can't wait to read Turner's book, which is book two.

Such a good book. I really do recommended it.

*Other Book's in the Series*


Coming Soonà

Slider(The Core Four, #2)
-Turner’s Story
Untitled (The Core Four, #3)
- Dodger’s story
Untitled (The Core Four, #4)
-Wrigley’s Story

No comments:

Post a Comment