March 22, 2024

Excerpt Reveal | Before This Ends | Aurora Rose Reynolds


 PreOrderHere

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3TIwWzC
Amazon UK https://amzn.to/3tFEZ5w
Amazon CA https://amzn.to/4aM6tXO
Amazon AU https://amzn.to/48HorsC

EXCERPT:

“You’re supposed to wait until at least the third date to…” God, I really can’t say it. “You know.”

“Then I’m long overdue.”

I frown. “We haven’t had a date. Technically, we still haven’t had a date.”

“What do you consider a date?”

“I don’t know. Dinner, a drink, spending time together.”

“We’ve had about a dozen meals together, Em, a few drinks, and we’ve spent lots of time together. I’m pretty sure we met your minimum requirement weeks ago, before you even came over the first time to help me out with Winter.”

“Whatever,” I mutter, dragging in a breath, and on that deep inhale, I realize the embarrassment and unease I was feeling is long gone. Just like that, he made it disappear.

“Now, what do you want to eat? I figure we have a couple more hours before Win is back.”

“Whatever you want.”

“I’m not sure after this conversation that you are ready to give me what I really want,” he says quietly, the statement slipping over my skin like silk.

He’s wrong. I’m totally ready, but I know I… we should wait. Sex complicates things, and this situation is already complicated enough. And if the orgasm he just gave me is anything to go by, I know I will be literally and figuratively screwed if we go there. If it wouldn’t be easy to walk away now, it for sure won’t be after sex. I know myself well enough to know I wouldn’t be able to be his friend or be around him at all. Because that one orgasm just told me I’ll be thinking about him in the most inappropriate ways and angry he is likely giving what he gave me to someone else.

#bookteaser #comingsoon #aurorarosereynolds #singledad #forbiddenromance #smalltownromance #hurtcomfort #romanticsuspense #protectivealpha #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment