October 25, 2017

ARC Review | Code of Honor (HORNET, #4) | Tonya Burrows

Title: Code of Honor

Author: Tonya Burrows

Series: HORNET, #4

Release Date: Available Now 

Publisher: Entangled (Amara)

 

💙About the book💙

Jesse Warrick used to consider himself a kickass medic, but a teammate’s brush with death has him questioning everything. Now he’s been promoted to field commander of HORNET. How can he lead when he can’t get his shit together? And how can he focus when the sexy new recruit makes him want to break the rules?

Lanie Delcambre can’t seem to find solid footing within the elite hostage rescue team. Worse, the man she’s loved for most of her life is now her boss. She’d kill to act on the chemistry between her and Jesse, but she can’t risk ruining her career.

It was only supposed to be a training mission. No live ammo, no hostages, and no real bad guys—only someone didn’t give the bad guys that me

Goodreads

 

💙Review | 4 stars💙

I absolutely love this author and her books. I know she only has a few out but, HORNET series is so freaking good. You can tell the author does extensive research for her books.

And her plots for these books are awesome. I love me a good romantic suspense book. Tonya's are the best.

Jesse was a good character. I really liked how the author portrayed him and his life. I'm sure lots of people can relate to him and his situation.  Jesse kicked ass and I just enjoyed his down to earth character.

Lance is the kind of heroines I like to read about; kickass, can pretty much take care of her self and she doesn't need someone to save her every five minutes. And she still has a vulnerable side that she shows Jesse.

Overall : it's a very good romantic suspense book and a great addition to the series. Loved Jesse and Lanie. And I really enjoyed Lanie with Jesse's son. Right amount of romance to suspense. Plenty of both. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment