October 2, 2016

ARC Review --> A Fool For You (Foolproof Love, #3 by Katee Robert

 Title : A Fool For You

Author : Katee Robert

Series: Foolproof Love, #3

Publisher : Entangled : Brazen

Release Date : October 3, 2016

Synopsis  

It’s been thirteen years since Hope Moore left Devil’s Falls, land of sexy cowboys and bad memories. Back for the weekend, she has no intention of seeing the man she never got over…or the two of them getting down and dirty. It’s just a belated goodbye, right? No harm, no foul.

Until six weeks later, when her pregnancy test comes back positive…

Daniel Rodriguez hasn’t forgiven himself for how things went down with Hope all those years ago. He knows she’s better off without him, but when she shows up on his doorstep, panicking because she’s pregnant with his baby, he can’t help seeing it as a chance to make up for the past.

Too bad Hope has no intention of going along with his plans.

**Review**

I Read the first book and really enjoyed it. I started the second book, but I haven't finished it yet. But I did finish the third book and I enjoyed it but I didn't love it.

I have a few issues I like to address as to why I didn't love it. 1.) They were never really a couple until the end of the book. I wanted to see them together and see how their relationship progressed but we didn't get that. 2.) Daniel's reasoning for everything. 

Overall, I enjoyed Daniel's book but it wasn't my favorite. I wanted to see them as a couple. And thing I really wanted was an epilogue. I wanted to see how they were doing in a few years or months. But, we didn't get that. I hate when books don't have epilogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment