January 24, 2015

ARC Review --> Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Blue Sky, #3) by Kristen Proby


Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)Falling for Jillian by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Goodreads Link /

*ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for honest review*

My favorite book by Kristen Proby so far!

description




As you can tell of the stars I gave the book that I loved it. It was my favorite out of all three books. I really thought that Loving Cara was going to remain my favorite but this book surpassed that.
I loved Jillian. Usually I have a few problems with the main character. But not with Jillian. I liked everything about her. I loved how she was with Seth. She treated him like he was her own child. And she was a good friend to both Cara and Lauren.
And Zack. He was a fantastic dad. A great Soldier and hopefully a good Husband.
This book had several things that I love to see in a book. Friends, Family, get together, and Snow. I loved how where they all came together at the main house and celebrated. I loved that this book had Christmas in it. And I loved how Jill, Seth and Zack acted like a family without even realizing it.
Overall Thoughts’…
This is the kind of book that you would want to sprawl out on the couch and get lost in. I could not put this book down. I usually get distracted with facebook and whatnot but I didn’t with this book. My eyes were glued to the page. So, if you want something fast and really cute, then I would suggest you read this. Also, if you have read the previous books, then don’t miss this one. This is my favorite in the series by far. Love Under the Big Blue Sky is by far my Favorite Kristen Proby series so far.

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment